Just Start

I started this blog to convey my thoughts on getting through the struggle of everyday life, the challenges, opportunities and the threats that it throws at us. The life becomes simple, yet not easy, when one understands a basic truth ie we must live life, the way it is, good or bad, and deal with it.

We can always pursue a better life, more money and try to improve our current conditions, but we can simply not say that 'we do not want life'. We simply cannot 'deny that we have a problem', we simply cannot look the other way when we are afraid to make a leap. Life is life, and things happen and we have to learn to be able to deal with the good, the bad and everything in between.


As we go on this journey together, I will document my thoughts on how to go through the emotional, psychical, psychological and spiritual issues that everyone faces. I do not follow a self help program or a new age thought philosophy that I want others to believe in. I also do not believe that we can get everything as we want, every time, all the time.

HOWEVER I DO BELIEVE THAT WE CAN ALL TRY, and try we will.

My approach, is simply, to convince yourself, one way or the other, we must convince ourselves that we have the strenth, that we have the ability or that the fear is not real or that we are meant to be great. We have to convince ourselves and once we do. We fly and we fly high.

Stick around


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freud: A review

Great times for housing real estate in Pakistan

Can we create our own luck?